FoReal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FoReal

Sword of the new worlds PvP/Raid machines

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Andain - Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andainnn

Andain - Application Empty
PostSubject: Andain - Application   Andain - Application Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 8:43 am

Ingame name:Andain

Family lv:16

Main Char lvls:Vet

Main setup:not specified, 5/6 vets im using for different things

Previous clan?:Heavens_Requiem

Reason for leaving?:Clan with no future. I'm in search of pvp, Non-afking clan (35 ppl online/31 afk)
Higher lvl bosses hunting vergo/lava leaf

Reason for Applying to FoReal?:As above i would like to help the pvp situation on Illier also i want to see the other side of the game where everything isnt handed to me on a silver platter

Why Should We Accept You?:I'm still working on my pvp, which is pretty good for now, im active really a lot.

What Timezone Do You Live In?:Poland, GMT+1

Do You Have Any Problems With Using ventrillo?:No, everything is ok.

Questions to leader : What your clan offer, guess a lot of pvp, and .
What about cws? are ya going to participate?
W> a> raid bosses like vergo/lava leaf/sekhmet (=D) .
Is it going to be only Veteran+ clan ?
Superfights. Poision yard, secret temple?

and guess last and most important question. Will you find a one slot for me in your clan?
maybe even not 1, at least two, my and db's friend who will immediatelly follow me if I leave.

kkthxbye
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Welcome to FoReal   Andain - Application Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 9:27 pm

Andainnn wrote:
Questions to leader : What your clan offer, guess a lot of pvp, and .
What about cws?

Yes there will be constant pvp and challenges in FoReal and we will deffinately be a part of colony wars dont wanna give too much away and spoil the supprises for the opposition but when we are organized we will be a very tough oppenent for the pepole currently holding colonys maybe too tough Razz

Andainnn wrote:
are ya going to participate?
W> a> raid bosses like vergo/lava leaf/sekhmet (=D)
We will be doing vergo and Raffles very soon all will be done on ventrilo so everyone knows their role for the first week we will concentrate on Diablos Gareros Swamp anglers King Of Greeds just so pepole get the hang of things also the more KoG we do the less anyone does Uranus which i know is dropping some nice items for our opponents and we will have some good pvp since we will probably be at war by this time hopefully some friendly pvp and raiding will help us all get to know eachother better and make things easier for the next and more challenging raids we attempt since they need some good teamwork and organization.

Andainnn wrote:
Is it going to be only Veteran+ clan ?
Superfights. Poision yard, secret temple?
it wont be Vet only every clan needs new recruits since pepole take breaks/quit also there arent enough vets out there who are clanless right now to fill up the clan but lv40+ish will be min we will accept unless one of the members knows or recomends that person PY(yes)twice a day if everyones up for it good items drop and its a very doable raid ST(no)ive seen a top clan go in there and wipe just down to luck on how many minions the skull smns i wouldnot want to waist up too 2 hours of everyones time and pots for the same items as we can get in PY

Andainnn wrote:
and guess last and most important question. Will you find a one slot for me in your clan?
maybe even not 1, at least two, my and db's friend who will immediatelly follow me if I leave.

Of course theres a spot for you Andain youre a good pvper and one of the main faces that has preveousley put up a fight against the same pepole we will challenge now thanx for applying and welcome to FoReal Smile

P.S HELP me i need this forum sorting Razz a little bird told me youre the forum king Razz
Back to top Go down
http://foreal.omgforum.net
Andainnn

PostSubject: Re: Andain - Application   Andain - Application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:44 am

Quote :
P.S HELP me i need this forum sorting Razz a little bird told me youre the forum king Razz

I wouldn't call myself a forum king,
I just made few websites/clansites, few forums, thats a five minute work

but, ill help you :-)
Just pm me, or write here what you need to do with it, or how to edit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andain - Application   Andain - Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Andain - Application
Page 1 of 1