FoReal

Sword of the new worlds PvP/Raid machines

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Miss You Guys

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Miss You Guys   Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:49 am

Hiya guys i just wanted to say a quick goodbye on here too you guys before i duck out of sword nice and quiet i tried one last effort too get things too work in this alliance and some pepole like Jebivjetri and other HR members will not have the courage like you guys do too make things happen i kinda knew that anyway there lead by idiots so have never seen how much fun success in raids can be there lucky to kill vergo with alllies help and keep 1-2 colonys they will never succeed with there current lack of balls in the futre Sublimes
passion too win and lock down the game for himself will force pepole too try change things but then they will be too far ahead too make a difference the time was now but some of the players we need the backing of just wont try there scared of failing and scared to break up a clan of 50 failing members only 20 of which are active it took them 1 year to as jeb says "Build" that clan you seen how far ahead FoReal. pulled not in CW but in raids and Armours in the short time we were there this could have been speeded up and dramaticly improved with a full clan of top players....anyway most said no they dont want it some just ignored the suggestion like the problem will go away.

tomorrow i go buy Age Of Conan and i buy gold for merc cards my chars will go too one person in our alliance somone who wasnt in FoReal. but somone i owe.
roflzors(Baron crazy mature guy) -Kun-(Gator Gator) wii360(PVPcrazy Raidwhore) Dela-Cruz(Loyal awesome member)Epic-Warding(Concentration Ring Horny)i will miss you guys the most you are all awesome and some of you gave me a chance when there was risk and i was an ass before you are the best pepole and charachters in this game you have balls of steel and any clan that has you in it will have a chance on this game you are a 5 man core.... problem is your up against a 20 man core and 80 slaves but you also have the patience i dont have
so stick with it and good luck....again ill miss you alot

Gillies^^

PostSubject: bye bye   Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:02 am

good bye gillies!! we will miss you too. Hopefully we will see each other again soon one day, but i wish you luck in the future and hop you have fun in AoC. Make sure you pop in on vent and still come back to the forums just to say say hi every now and then ^^. Just wanted to thank you for making a clan that helped open up the game for me enabling me to enjoy it Razz .Sayonara!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kinahnu^_^

PostSubject: Re: Miss You Guys   Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:48 am

if you ever want a US aoc acct let me know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
delacorr

PostSubject: Re: Miss You Guys   Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:52 am

You know you will always be with us.

I'd just like to thank you for pulling together such an amazing group of guys. We will continue to build on what you have started and try our best to find the most raid horny players on the server again.

Dave, have fun with what ever your playing and when Diablo 3 comes out shout. It has been an eye opener and a great introduction to what the game has to offer. Your a great guy and I'm glad I got to know you.

Cya around
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miss You Guys   

Back to top Go down

Miss You Guys
Page 1 of 1